Fate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Pseudo-Singularity III: The Stage of Carnage, Shimousa – Seven Duels of Swordmasters

Dex-chan lover
Is the author trying to make it to Guinness world records with the longest manga title?

I came here to check out that cover and see what's up with that title. It's something, alright.

Fed-Kun's army
Now this is a Perfect Example of "When you are stuck with the description for the manga but the title seem normal so you combine both of them together to form a single long title that make even other Japanese titles seem child play"

Group Leader
I could edit the chapters for you in English but it would also take me some time.

Double-page supporter
This is the adaptation of the 3rd chapter of season 1.5 of Fate/Grand Order called Fate/ Grand Order: Epic of Remnant . The long ttile is because they use the game chapter name for the manga, to distinguise this with 4 others Fate/ Grand Order: Epic of Remnant manga.

Holy damn, This manga is awesome....... those brutality
cant wait for old man muramasa to appear.

keep up the good works TL'er.

Woahhh man, keep up the good work. Never knew this would be so intense. Love it!!

I'm waiting for Tomoe to appear in this manga! :D

Is anyone ever going to post chapters 3 and 4? I liked what I read for chapters 1 and 2 but I don't plan on reading more if it entails skipping chapters.

Well, that does explain how the Guda fights in the singularity. You only go with the Servants of the place, the rest are more like shadows that vanish after a fight.

This is OP and I will be following it.

Sad that the translation and image quality is not top notch because this manga deserves both, but that we have an English translation at all is already good.

Users who are viewing this thread