JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 'Till we Eternally Rest (Doujinshi)

Phew. Thought that this was just going to be a yaoi doujinshi. God (or maybe Araki) knows there are plenty of those.

What a bizarre experience. After reading this, I feel like I could cry for not just Jonathan, but for Dio as well. Fate can really be cruel some times.

This is one of the best JoJo doujinshi I've read so far has an excellent story-line, it gave readers the perfect haunting theme from Phantom Blood. The ending was just too depressing to read, cruel fate.

I read this back in 2021, the story was a fcking masterpiece. I read this before reading Stone Ocean so to me the whole concept of fate bringing everything together in line is fcking terrifying and despairing at the same time. My hope for an ending that didn't involve Jonathan dying was shattered into pieces.
Jonathan was my god damn favorite character in the whole series, he was the naive, moral part in me always guiding me to do what I thought was right and look at what it had led him to, dead for enternity. That broke me.
The story left me thinking alot about life, like how I can sometimes predict the outcomes of a certain events that will eventually happen, even if I tried to change it, it would get back on its course.
My only question back then was " Can we outrun fate itself? "
Just hours ago, I managed to bought the doujin from an online website after hours of searching, it was the only one left so I was pretty lucky :D I must say. I reread it again and made this comment. Also Virginia Nitouhei, the author of this dj has a good amount of heartfelt stories like this so remember to check them out as well!
As for the question I asked myself years ago, I really don't want to answer it. Mostly because I might change the way I think of this world, of my life and start depressing and shit, secondly I'm out of brain juice. I need that shit for my upcoming exams not pondering on life questions and stuff. Just gonna live simple and enjoy everything in life is my ultimate life goal.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
I rate this doujin a big fat 10 for messing with my head, my sleep schedule and my feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread