Radiant - Vol. 9 Ch. 61 - Mordred

Double-page supporter
Good God, I didn't think I could be more pissed off at Mordred and the Inquisition, but here we are, forcibly jamming that level to 11.

Dex-chan lover
That senile thaumaturge saying he is disappointed while hiding is the vacuum. Asshole.

Group Leader
@Rol Guy i love you, you're a king, hope you had the time to rest and appreciate the vol 11 (if you bough it) during those 4 days.

Dex-chan lover
Only know it got in me that i have should know that Mordred was a traitor, i mean look at his name, but i thought that Ocoho discovering his part on the "conspiracy" was the betrayal.

Dex-chan lover
@Rol Thanks for your continuous work on this marvel, I wanted to ask how the release of this manga work i mean as this is from a French author does it launch only in volume format or it goes weakly by chapter in some way?

Double-page supporter
Oh god this is so depressing. Sagramor was sad because he was betrayed by his best friend, but Draccoon is a stab in the heart. I feel so bad for Ocoho to see all she knew fall apart around her and to know she was used to make it happen. Feeling really bad for the queen too. She so desperately wants to protect her people.

Fed-Kun's army
reading the chapter titles for this volume, seems like more depression to come

Rol

Group Leader
@alacaelum Like Lyendith said, it comes out directly in volumes, although it is a bit faster than every 6 months now I think.

Dex-chan lover
There are at least 11 characters who deserve to die now. What the hell? When is the author going to start killing the BAD GUYS instead of the GOOD GUYS? Trash Shounen.

Users who are viewing this thread