Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo!

Dex-chan lover
https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_AM19200669010000_68/

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9383ey

Fed-Kun's army
hmmmmmm i think there's a manga that its similar to this but i forgot the name

I think there are five similar mangas to this.

I'm fine with this becoming a sub-sub-genre, though, if this manga's good. So far - eh?

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9383ey/

Interesting, first chapter of the webnovel was released on Sept 2018, and it's still on 2nd volume only. This really got fast manga adaptation

@Mirazu
Lady Rose want to become commoner?

Dex-chan lover
That was significantly better than I expected it to be. It's not great, but I expected complete garbage and was pleasantly surprised.

Fed-Kun's army
Another otome isekai? At least it appears as if this time there won't be copious amounts of drama and political intrigue. Doesn't seem to have a mangaupdates page and it's made by the same woman who did classi9 which I enjoyed. Wait is it though? Is the artist description for this correct because the artwork compared to classi9 is vastly different.

So far Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami is probably the best manga I've read of this otome isekai genre and it has one hell of a foreboding antagonist.

THIS TIME IN ISEKAI OTOME GAME. A WILD LION WHO'S A FUCKING TSUNDERE CHASING THE POOR NUN WHO JUST WANT A PEACEFUL LIFE.

WATCH AS ME. THE NARRATOR GET ADDICTED AND SEARCHED ALL OVER THE INTERNET TO FIND RAWS.

AS THE UPDATE GONNA BE FUCKING SLOW AS A PIG RUNNING DOWN THE FUCKING HIGHWAY. WILL THE NARRATOR FINALLY SEE AN ENDING TO ALL THESE ISEKAI OTOME GAME IN HIS LIFETIME?

FIND OUT NEVER FUCKERS.

man if they take out the fucking isekain part i would be 100% on board with this,it just ruin the fucking pace of the story imo

I know the answer is probably not satisfying, but does this really need to be an isekai? I mean, the girl just lost. No need to use her super useful Japanese leet gamer skills here. Just be a nun and chill out until she's the one somehow drowning in men.
Having said that, to this day I still wonder why I tend to tolerate shoujo isekai better than shounen. Now I feel like I'd drop anything the second I see a stats window.

Aggregator gang
@Isekaijin I'm the same. I think part of it is because I've seen less of them, and the other part is because there's usually a lot less perv-pandering and generic harem wish-fulfillment. Shounen isekai are able to rely a lot more on "fanservice" instead of actual storytelling to be popular, whereas shoujo ones can't exploit that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread