Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 16 Ch. 156 - Groping At The Poolside

Dex-chan lover
Ughhhhh arc is interesting rn but it's a little painful to read

@Umesan agree with you man. Ugh, I think I'll put this on hold for a couple months, cause reading on weekly basis hurts. Shrimp girl deserve better.

I hate how everyone just uses the MC. And as far as the girls go, like, if he ain't interested, just leave him alone. It's not your go**amn'd life.

@ani-matic yeah nobody should try to help alcoholics or addicts either, it's their own decision, let them fuck up their life forever.

they know what he is doing is extremely detrimental to his future, so they're trying to help him, but they're dumb teenagers so they're kinda fucking it up as they go.

Dex-chan lover
They could've ended it in the dad arc,it felt like it was set up as the ending. The friggin' lovecraftian tornado of first love zombies,the kiss,but now its back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Dex-chan lover
This series has always been characterized by a lack of sympathy. (That deficiency is rather perverse, given that some of the characters have an extraordinary ability to recognize feelings of love.)

I literally have no problem with what's going on and the conflict has yet to hurt my identity to the point where I feel I have to disparage what was written. These events are inevitable considering both the evolution of Eve and the feelings between him and his childhood friend.

Life is dirty like this.

Power Uploader
This plan is the worst plan ever.

It will not work and literally everyone will be hurt by it : Tarou, Ebino, Eve and Ririsu.

Users who are viewing this thread