Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 13 Ch. 91 - Romeo, Leon, and Prefects II

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish her change took a little bit longer. She went from "KILL ALL WHITES, RACE WAR NOW" to "I want to help him create a world where we can co-exist" in like two days. I mean, I'm happy she isn't a bitch anymore but it feels like everything was solved way too quickly.

And it's the same reason that she wanted to split everyone apart making her work with Inuzuka.

Aggregator gang
collaboration IS the point of the manga, thanks for creating a place where we can happily read, f*gs

my god, teared up a little. now leon is my top girl, of course after shuuna and char.

@Acolytus isn't it has been a week since the incident? And based on how it is, it seems that she actually still have some hope left when Inuzuka and Persia did win the election to prove that both the Touwans and the Westerns are indeed able to coexist since this might be able to let her meet her mother again. A week is enough to let her clear her mind and figure out what would occurred from this.

@Acolytus @GhostBuster64
It should also be noted that, for almost all her life, she was the living embodiment that Touwans and Westerners can live together. She wouldn't exist otherwise. Her adopted siblings were also okay with it. Her Hitler-chan persona is a very recent development due to a nasty shock.

Dex-chan lover
Way too easy for her to be forgiven...but well, I was expecting that.

Group Leader
i feel forgiveness happiness to fast at times in this manga but they do know when to hit dad moments.

Users who are viewing this thread