Dex-chan lover
I will never play this shitty game again

*4 days later*

CONTINUE

We've all been there.

Dex-chan lover
its like EA fused with all the shitty developers and created a VR game

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine some devs did this marriage curse shit for real, it go down harder than the "sense of pride and accomplishment" fiasco. People would lynch them online for days.

@bladestorm91
Days? You underestimate online people far too much... I'm going to guess it'll last for months, worst case, years...

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, that has to be the harshest thing I had ever seen in any story ever. And I fucking love it. 😘

Glad to see this story is being translated again. Also, I had to reread the whole manga because the recap didn't help nearly as much.

Dex-chan lover
isekai harem protag with an actually good fucking reason to not want to confess to any of the girls that want his dick, because it could literally doom the world due to the devs being infinite shitbags.

Fed-Kun's army
At first i was confused with the existence of Save Point, then i remembered that the game is actually a Single-Player Game, not a MMO. In essence that fact also make that horrible Marriage Proposal trap much more believable, lol.

It's like those stick-in-your-save-file trap the devs prepared for when Players do something unsightly, like stealing in old-school LoZ. But in this case, it's much worse and basically game-breaking. XD

Aggregator gang
@Haremmony Some games do have delete all savefile but is usually because the player cheat, piracy, hacking etc.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, I thought this was dropped by the team...
Still, thanks for continuing it.

Fed-Kun's army
It was all fun and game...until I remembered that in JP there was this Artist that got his house burned down because he made an NTR Doujin of Rem....it's then make me realize...you can joke around all you want, but if the Hardcore gamers/fan take action....it won't be a joke anymore.
Imagine this in real life.....the developers will probably be stabbed for real by hardcore gamers.

Users who are viewing this thread