Author Chapter 51 (Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~)
Manga Based on LN tend to always end early so will this manga end here at the end of Juvenile Saga, Reboot for the Young Adult Sag, or Continue as is through the Young Adult Saga?
Eris smashing and dashing LOL
Poor Rudi, having his first love do that to him is bound to give him massive insecurity issues.
@FemtoZetta *chuckle intensifies*
@FemtoZetta 45 years of memories don't make your body 45 years old.

Glad a chapter came out today I've been craving one. For some reason I thought they couldn't do the do because of some erectile dysfunction.
Oh come on, that's it? Give us more ecchi shots for once :p
First of all, thanks to the team for releasing this chapter.

Well, since we’re gonna wait for a good time, can someone spoil me here or by PM who are these 2 guys at the end and what kind of arc will it be next?

I would have probably forgotten about it by the time the next chapter will be out.
@KN-XIII
what is this bittersweet feeling?

@GodricKharg see? lol told you Robo would one-up you
@datamaru

@KN-XIII
@bobios2 amd @KN-XIII

If it follows the light novel,
lose virginity... and then.. impotent.. ups

its that badigadi? no 6 arm?
Last edited 2 years ago by zevelworld.
Uh, who's the muscular guy behind the lewd elf?

Edit: I mean, behind her in the pic, not behind her in the deed.
>badigadi
[GAHAHAHA intensifies]
and yes, the giant black (his skin is actually black) dude is engaged to demon queen loli

@ichigoteguz
remember, the Greyrat family is infamous throughout all of Asura as being gigantic fucking perverts

they are especially famous for wanting to fuck beast race ladies. it's part of how ghyslaine came into the family's service, she was helped out when down on her luck by Eris' dad.
Oh noes!! Eris caught the all too common disease endemic to manga characters that leaves them mentally handicapped and unable to communicate like normal human beings. Oh the plot device! The cliché is overwhelming!!
Ah, schadenfreude my old friend. Good to see you again.
Finally, a protagonist with balls (who uses them to lewd).
And Eris traumatizes him for a long ass while because she can't write a less ambiguous letter.
Lol calm down and think logically rudeus, shes only left to do two things:
Become stronger (as seen before, self-esteem issues)
Play dead.

Dont go getting in that cliche MC mental instability depression now!
@twinklecake https://s1.mangadex.org/data/3770e2c4d8afa40bad5009111c3d9212/T3.png If the loli is your endgoal over catmuscletantits you are doing it all wrong imo.
I am a man with priorities with my jimmy being in the minority... but if a woman whispers into my ear "I will be your little kitten all nyaight long", the pants are coming down, and dawn is among us.