Author Chapter 51 (Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~)
That's pretty depressing
Okay. Half and half about this progress.
Welcome to the shittiest and most stupid misunderstanding in isekai history
Nice twist. Good manga
aren't they cousins...?
@Xunder yep, at least they're not siblings.
No mango next month? damn.
what the fuck man???
i hate so much the "i cut my hair to show resolve" trope.
@Xunder

Yeah and...

one step forward fifty steps back
People were right, this was incredibly stupid. Regardless of the purpose, this was grade A dumbass decision making. Hopefully this doesn't go as down hill as predicted but I can't help but believe it.
man, poor kid
zenith, wait there...

What a garbage and really really forced way to do this. Anyways series is dropped untill Eris comes back so see y'all in 2-3 years
Okay, does the WN or LN explain this in any detail? Because this isn't making any sense.

@Mitsuboshi Where was the announcement that this was dropped?
good job.
he finally yeeted his meat but she left him.
f.
lol this is just cruel.
i dont understand this right now. why have she not tell rudeus about her goal? i mean they love each other
That was a roller coaster of emotions. First I was scared he was gonna be another shitty beta development... and then it happened. A non-ecchi sex. I had lost all hope that such a play could be possible in an isekai genre littered with MCs that can only exist as a hyperbole of characters who can't even hold hands or edge lords that must rape everything they see. Such a normal personal response. It was as if the manga heavens opened up and the angels of plot development began to sing. I had to go back a few pages and read it again just to make sure this was really happening.

And then she leaves.

Wat?