Koiiji: Love Glutton - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - It Could Happen to You

Dex-chan lover
That daughter fucked their relationship she better fucking pull magic out of her ass to fix it

Ps huge spoilers in tag if you wanna know ending

Mame and Kawada break up. His 'ex-wife' was actually his step-sister who he was in love with. I think she gave him a chance, which is why they broke up. Yume marries some guy who asked her to wait for him. Mame and Souta end up together. It turns out that Haru wanted Souta to wait five years before finding someone new, but he went against that because he loved Mame.

@kronix oh thank god. I paused reading this because everyone's so wishy washy and I've been lurking the comments to see if they've gotten their shit back together so I can pick it back up 😂

Esos dos me desesperan,creo que mame no quedará con Kawada San,debí aceptarlo antes,es mucho girar en el mismo lugar.

Fed-Kun's army
No, the idiot is Souta for letting his kid run his life. If he'd really wanted to, he could have found a way to make it work.

Dex-chan lover
was this basically a foreshadow that he'll marry Mame after five years have passed? would be a bit too cliche

Agreed that Souta dropped the relationship too easily, instead of trying to smooth things out with his daughter. They all like each other, it really isn't THAT hard.

Users who are viewing this thread