My favorite part of ONE's directing and writing is that everyone gets a chance to shine or develop in some ways. Poor Murata though, he's gonna be working on this arc for another 6 months at this rate. There's not much content left afterward anyways, not until ONE gets back to writing OPM now that MP100 is ending.

Dex-chan lover
@valanway

mob ended, but ONE made reigen as a sort of sequel/prequel

and my guess is that ONE actually stockpile opm storyboard, but decide not to post them online and wait until murata at least catches up somewhat... this could also be due to jump's editorial department order... who knows...

Fed-Kun's army
Heh, PPP is coming for the monsters!
And oh, the big fights should be incoming soon (not saitama for a long time through)

i just wish that the stalling stopped and we got a actual resolution of the ark, it's so bloated at this point that pig god looks slim in comparison, chapter after chapter with fights (while cool) gets tedious if they are not actually for anything, now it's just artful violence without anything to tell, sigh.

nal

Please don't add dumb tl jokes like that plus ultra one next time.

Dex-chan lover
Man people really don't like all this stuff we are getting. Its not bloat, its literally us seeing the struggle of heroes and getting a feel for them. A version without this would be inferior by design. The only reason you would do anything else would be because of time constraints.

The worst parts of any story is when it becomes so thin you only know what the main characters are doing despite having others around doing cool stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread