Beauty and the Beast Girl - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I might seriously get diabetes from this series if they keep getting more adorable with every chapter like that .

Dex-chan lover
... Lily is a brave girl for her to reject a possible cure for her blindness even though it would take away the pain of never actually knowing what the love of her life looks like (beyond a vague sense of her body's outlines and surface features).

@Lynkaster: From what I gathered, the only way a tailed humanoid would have a humanlike butt is if the tail projected from above the buttocks rather than betweem them, which would imply a radically different anatomy for the sacrum.

Dex-chan lover
Well, now we know how lily seemingly "knew" that the colors of heaths dress matched. Putting up a strong-front to disguise that very insecurity.

Also that you for the chapters. The last few days they basically flooded in to catch up.

Double-page supporter
Just sweet... Bit sad Lily wont be able to see Heaths appearance in all its splendor, but they try to make do the best they can.

I really like the symbolism used in the manga.

The speedy releases were much appreciated but saying that we've been caught up... What a double-edged sword ;-;

Dex-chan lover
caught up with the raws
I guess we're playing the waiting game now.
w6ssDM9.gif

I hate that game.

If there’s one thing, apart from the obvious, that I really love (and find refreshing) is the utter lack of the “mandatory villain” so many romance serials find necessary, be it a jilted lover....what have you. Instead, the “conflicts” that arise are more normal, everyday things like Lilly’s insecurity about her blindness, or Heath’s fear of humans as a result of her past (I would like to see the whole story at some point as it was never made clear what caused her to attack in the first place)

I also find Iris strangely fascinating (it helps that I also read the official translation with added scenes) and would like to learn more about her. As far as Lily’s blindness, I find myself in the same spot I found myself with Tae-Chan from Zombiland. I would love it if Lily got to actually see Heath (not just in her mind) but at the same time I think it would loose something...

If there’s one thing I would love to definitely see though, would be Heath getting over her fear of people (for some reason I can’t help but wonder if the “mute” girl will play a part in that. I also wouldn’t mind to see her gain at least a little bit of acceptance with the village as I don’t see how they could possibly keep up the facade(that Lilly isn’t dating someone already, as evidenced by the guy trying to pick her up) indefinitely.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god that single line about wondering what color Heath's hair was
Oh god I wasn't ready
You gotta warn me about these things! You can't just throw them at me! I cry, dammit.

Dex-chan lover
Hydrangeas are noteworthy for having different colors in soils of different sorts. One year, my hydrangeas were a markèdly different color from what they'd been in the very same pot the previous year, simply because the amount of fertilizer and whatnot was different.

Aggregator gang
@ElizLestrad IIRC in one of the early chapters it was mentioned Heath just wandered into town and folks freaked. They started throwing rocks and stuff at her while yelling insults and screaming for to get out or die. Heath naturally was scared and fought back before managing to retreat to the forest. Somehow a fire was started, so I'm not sure if that means Heath has a fire breath attack or what (she seems more of an aquatic creature to me though).
If I'm not mistaken it was part of a nightmare flash back thing Heath was having the night before meeting up with Lily.

Users who are viewing this thread