R402 - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Silver Key

Group Leader
The translation for this manga never fails to make me laugh. thatI lost my motivation to fap.

This is what we get in an Australian translator. I do not understand some of the slang lol.
beat it like Michael Jackson
lmao . what a troll translator

For the last two or three chapters, this translation is losing me with all the slang and references. Gonna have to drop this one until it's translated differently

No idea on what the actual plot of the manga has been, but I have been laughing my arse off at this 😂

Dex-chan lover
Only thing I know is that ... he did it all for the nookie and she might(?) be a serial killer? With this translation that's all I'm able to ... translate. I just realized that we basically have to translate the translation in order to understand the translation ... sheesh. So without further adeu ... Yo dawg I heard you like translations so we put some translations in your translation so you could translate while you translate. I'll be over in the corner.

Group Leader
@Dipuc4Life It's easy to understand what's going on even with the brit bong speak. Do you need a description for what's actually happening?

If you don’t know English slang and proper English then it’s useless to understand

The best part about this manga are the readers seething over the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread