Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Natsuyasumi-hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - An Honour Student's Extracurricular Lesson, Part 3

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps the Central Information Bureau will also drop the matter. Not only would pursuing it in Shun's direction produce no benefit (Ling is out of country already), but it would also make it public how a whole bunch of their agents were disabled by a single high schooler.

Fed-Kun's army
and here i was thinking this little shit would die here well good thing that daughter of richard sun didn't turn out to be evil just like him but still i wanted this little shit to be thrashed here so hard that he would never be able to leave the hospital bed.

Dex-chan lover
I loathe this trope where the girl was obviously set up to be some sort of big shot, yet we have her act complete helpless in these "mundane" situations where luckily we had Mr. Quickdraw protecting her and she even cried.

Now unless she was acting throughout the entire ordeal in order to trick everyone and she was in control the entire time. Great, hope to see more of her.
Otherwise how the fuck did she become the leader of a crime syndicate after her adopted father got assassinated. She'd be kidnapped and raped and murdered or sold by who knows who the day after and no one will bat an eye. What power does she hold really? Why would anyone listen to her if couple of muggers put the scare into her.

Group Leader
Even Morisaki can be badass at critical times. ;D
Always feel nice to read this manga adaptation once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread