Beauty and the Beast Girl - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Lily is both the MVP and the hero we truly needed. It's easy to see why Heath fell so much in love with her.

Contributor
Calling it a monster attack when she was defending herself seems pretty off.

See I was right to be suspicious.
Whole Eye transplant. Something I don't believe is possible today with our level of modern medical knowledge.
but this is a story, reality need not apply, even so, purposefully giving up your sight for a CHANCE someone else can regain their own are odds that I do not like.

I play too many gacha games, my odds are always F*cked, this isn't a bet I would take.

Dex-chan lover
So miss doctor isn't as immoral as my instincts were telling me, just amoral when it comes to experimenting with monsters.

Dex-chan lover
MY GOD, THE PURITY! It shines through my pc screen and blinds me.

Dex-chan lover
@theskrie They always vaguely allude to what she did but I've never really gotten a clear picture of just what happened or just how Lily could have lost her eyesight to it. I've had the feeling that she was pushed until she snapped in self-defence but I don't know that I have a reason to feel truly confident about that even. Did they ever really lay it out by the numbers?
It's like they're carefully preserving some wiggle room to keep the slightly tragic atmosphere where Heath feels guilty and people blame her, but at some point when it's dramatically apt they'll get specific about just how much not to blame she actually is and Lily will absolve her and try to make her all better and stuff.
But maybe I missed something and we actually do know exactly?

Oh yeah and--so did many of us call it or what? "Vivisection", I said. Well, that doctor was pretty obviously shady.

Is everyone's name based on a flower? Seeing the doctor's profile and just now looking up what a heath is made me realized this is a consistent naming convention. This is cute and I love this blooming garden

Dex-chan lover
@Soleilsky: Dr. Tokiwa is an actual magician in addition to being a physician, so the transplant could be done with the assitance of magic.

So heath killed doctors parents.. Geez.. This monster need to be punished..

Can't believe this manga is teaching me about proper communication and understanding in relationships more than an actual relationship.

This, right here, is a prime example of a healthy couple.

Did you expect any other reaction from Lily? Of course not.
So the Doctor was a child whe Heath attacked the city - just how old is she? I think the minimum is at least 33-36 (18 years since the attack, and I assume she was ~16 then)

Users who are viewing this thread