Dex-chan lover
wait until ryuki met with the fighters.

and also, carla.i wanna see carla's reaction. will she :

a. let's make some babies, ryuki! <3

or

b. *angry* you're not ohma!!

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima you're right can't wait for carla but surely the author will have her appear at the right time hehe

Also, it seems the fight will go well but I still hope that ryuki (was his name?) wins if only to help kazzy

Dex-chan lover
@lexy if i learn something from kengan asura, it's never count your chicken before they hatch.

But statistically speaking, no way one of the twin protag will lose this early.

But then again, koga got his ass whopped, so what do i know?

There's another raw chapter out (because of some promotion or another) but I think HnG is gonna leave it for next week.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Yamashita Kazuo went from "OMG 50 Million?! I'm so dead!" to "Oh, thank God! 50 Million is well within our budget."

Banned
@Nolonar
Lol i am thinking the same thing, the 5 billion debt he have before really change his perception

Aggregator gang
Kokuro is trying to be friendly and polite as usual. I’m really liking how atypical he is.

Dex-chan lover
@agtra It's the scope. We're used to handling small amounts of money in our daily lives. Going from a small amount to manage to such a huge amount may make someone lose his/her mind until s/he realizes s/he can delegate duties to others.

@Mogima No way Carla gets angry because he's a look-alike; considering how her and her clan only value the strong, she's definitely falling for Gaoh, looking like Ohma might as well be a bonus.

Dex-chan lover
@MagiciansBlack if that's true, then carla should go flirt with beardie though.

i think the prequisite of marrying into kure clan is being strong.but the rest is up to the clansmen/women

wew, first time seeing ryuki without most of his clothes. i like his build way better than ohma's tbh

Group Leader
I wouldn't be surprised if carla managed to get ohma's baby via artificial insemination.

And its back on and popping - Karla will wanna make some babies again, but our young Rhito v2 needs to shut up and learn. Ohma 2.0 let's go...

Maybe this is just wishful thinking but anyone else notice how the author keeps avoiding to actually call Ohma dead? (Except for the one guy in this chapter, but he clearly didn't really know) But rather keep on using euphemisms like "deep sleep" and "not with us anymore".

@ukimix

I got them from /a/, but I made a mega link with the RAW: https://mega.nz/#F!JF0hCAiK!eJ3AxuYABJQ1ewYPA-1l8A

EDIT: I'm not a 100% sure I got the order exactly right, so if someone had another source that'd be great.

Users who are viewing this thread