Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 14 Ch. 137 - The Shuchiin Afterparty

Aggregator gang
And Ishigami raise more flag he gonna be the harem MC in this series.

Dex-chan lover
I used to think there's no way Ishigami could ever conquer Tsubame, but after his super bold (accidental) confession and recent interaction with her, I have no idea. Obviously I was earlier expecting him to get rejected by Tsubame (assuming he ever confessed), and then slowly win over Iino. Now it could go either way, which is quite interesting. I wouldn't mind either outcome. The one outcome I wouldn't like is a misunderstanding of a misunderstanding if and when the confession is revealed to have been accidental. If Ishigami plays his cards utterly wrong at that point, it might make Tsubame drop him like a rock, considering she's still not entirely sure she even wants to try to go out with the dude.

Dex-chan lover
@Tanterei Unfortunately, I'm having trouble finding a primary source at the moment; the best I can find for the time being is this post on Reddit that talks about a snippet of an interview from Aka that a Korean translator included recently to allay fears that the series was ending soon.

Dex-chan lover
Maki's friend is a greedy one. She wants everything, even the love of those she has their love stolen from.

Also poor BF-san. His GF likes her best friend more then him. ;_; Bad choice dude. You have chosen unwisely....

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami's denseness has achieved a critical level. Consequences will never be the same.

Dex-chan lover
Starting to realize "Dual Confessions," was in regards to Ishigami.

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami-kun, what have you done?
I think we just saw the birth of a Chinese female MC here, one with heavy Yandere tendencies.

Users who are viewing this thread