Dex-chan lover
Awww just imagine if she could've asked Tadano to go with her. A trip just for the two of them (again)

Dex-chan lover
Wow, since mangas always use trains for long distance travelling, I thought a bus isn't even a thing in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
well generally trains are more comfortable, especially the shinkansen

the buses is of course cheaper tho so it is still a thing

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623
Shinkansen is really convenient but also really expensive.
Sometimes even more expensive than domestic flight to the same destination.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, she put the gummies in her ears because she was too intimidated to help. That took me too long.

Dex-chan lover
Previous chapter, current chapter, next chapters. I feel that in the near future I will have ... A SEVERA LACK OF TADANO-KUN.

Dex-chan lover
Last page: What are those two round things she put on her shoulders?

Group Leader
@Istvan90623

Express coaches have taken over most of the scheduled overnight train services in Japan. I've ridden on the Tokyo-Osaka bus a couple of times. It's still not cheap but it can save you a hotel night if you're touristing on a budget. The 2-1 layout on the coach shown in this chapter is real, they're not crowded. There are also women-only coach services.

Generally speaking, buses are the cheapest option, followed by planes then the Shinkansen.
The Shinkansen is a lot more convenient though since it dumps you right in the center of the city. Also a lot comfier.

Osaka <-> Tokyo by Shinkansen is around $160, but a plane ticket can cost less than a $100. The prices vary a lot more than the Shinkansen though. Also for the Shinkansen you can buy a ticket for an hour before without an increase in cost.

Users who are viewing this thread