Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
Wow that got dark quickly. Students getting eaten.

But what the faaaaaa. According to the pushie magic council they just had, there wasnt suppose to be another magic girl in Kiyos jurisdiction. Is there rival pushie magic organizations fighting each other ? Thats the only explanation I can think of it.. Ah well, she made an oppsie... . Kiyos going to be super pissed being sneak attacked like that. Theres going to be hell to pay.

Group Leader
Chapter credits after this will be back to 1-2 paragraphs. I just had to get some stuff out there for people who cared. Also I do recommend the official version for people who are inclined to pay for things although only one volume is out so I'll soon be beyond that.

saw-that-going-differently.gif

Dex-chan lover
this thing is always dark. remember the delinquent guy's school? eaten... people on ch.1? eaten to shreds

Group Leader
@ivorypuma the hentai artist's name is yakiniku king. I'm not sure what the policy is for mangadex on directly linking to hentai (and i'm too burned out to read through it) so i won't post a direct link for you, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
well the general rule is that the more languages you need to TL something from one language to another via another language, the more inaccurate it will be due to stuff getting lost in translation. same thing happens to lossy file format

Dex-chan lover
@FlashGordan prolly would have to wait a few months until it reaches kinokuniya indonesia. the manga selection there's 50% naruto-Onepiece-bleach-fairy tail-SNS and 30% LN serializations like danmachi

I’m assuming instead of having an “angel” as her governed of power, it’s the “demons”. Would’ve been better if there was another normal magical girl who was friendly-firing because she’s stupid, then again that’s obnoxious to read, who knows?(Rhetorical question)

Users who are viewing this thread