Dex-chan lover
Funny enough.. i change my Twitter Profile with illustration from this manga Source material a minute ago... What a coincidence...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! A Mob of Deer? Hardly, a Mob of Champions. Thanks guys.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad... A variance in fonts would be nice to see, especially for the SFX, but look forward to seeing you improve!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks alot for picking this up Deer
Would you mind taking another project?

Dex-chan lover
when reading that 'to be continued', this played in my head.

/watch?v=uwY84Fg4NsM

Group Leader
@Otong777 I think we've got our hands full with our existing two series at the moment. Remember, there are only two deer in the mob.

@Mah_Buddy_Keith I'm slowly expanding the variety, but if you ignore the splash page and the last page, this one does have six different fonts, plus multiple variants (font weights) of two of those, plus some characters pulled from a seventh font where the main one was missing them... I'm gradually expanding it as I get used to my font typesetting collection enough to know instinctively which fonts should be used, though I only really add a new one when I require something far enough away from one of my existing ones to go digging through typekit or google.

Dex-chan lover
@Guspaz Oh, too bad then, I have one manga that really piqued my interest, new manga too means it only have 1 chapter so far, but can't help about it if your hand is full
thanks for this btw, I've been waiting for this manga update to for a while

Power Uploader
Ho...? A transparent white layer... Hmm, it works quite well to avoid contrast. I'll have to try that sometime.

Good to see this series revived. Really good job on the translations. My only comment would be to not bother with the sound effects. Might just be me but I feel the way it is inserted looks out of place.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaa! No! Mira-chan's legs aren't as hot in this dress. Ai-chan wants to be stepped on when Mira wear the previous previous sexy dress.

Users who are viewing this thread