Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Chimera

Double-page supporter
Wow this was a REALLY good chapter. So many details were revealed and now we understand a lot of the characters better.It's a lot to digest. And it's a great transition to the next arc. I was thinking they would drag out the whole turning into a monster thing but they revealed it almost instantly. Also man Laius deserves better. Like can he ever get a break. He always is brimming with positivity but not much has gone right for him since the very beggining.

Dex-chan lover
goof in page 2 : the scenes are switching between kabbage dude is holding the knife with 1 hand and then 2 hands .

page 6 :
- HEY . WHOA . dont rip your shirt and reveal your n!pples . this is a magazine for kids , we cant show n!pples to kids .
- people are dying here , and you are worrying about THAT ?

page 8 : Kabbage dude's girlfriend is "penetrated" by a "long , hard , big , thick , sharp spear" , lol .

So Laius's greatest sin is : being a c0ckblocker to the Samurai dude , lol .

page 23 : When they lift up the Adamantine Pot , they see the Hobbit girl is giving Chic-chac a bl0wj0b .

- But Asebi is still missing .
- Samurai dude : Leave her . Im a raci$t so I dont care about cat-girls , and I also give up on the chimera sister .

page 29 : Laius draws the chimera's part and the cerberus very detailed , but he draws the sister's part like craps , because he loves monsters more than humans , including his own sister , lol .

I wonder what will Laius do if he ever gets the dungeon ? Open a restaurant with all kind of monster dishes ?

later :
Kabbage dude : Bet you never thought you would see me again .
Laius : Who are you supposed to be ?
Kabbage dude : You dont remember my name even after I told you to ?

Kabbage dude's village was destroyed , so now he wants to become a Goblin Slayer , er , Monster Slayer . But so far , his nickname is Monster SLAYED , lol .

page 35 : The Dwarf girl doesnt feel good after the Teleportation Spell , because Dwarves are resistant to magic . The same thing happen in chapter 22 .

Dex-chan lover
plot hole in page 22 : crane girl was dead 1st , so she didnt see the battle , so now how does she know who are dead , who are injured and who are missing ?

last page :
- chic chac : blast , curse , damn , fukk , sh!t , ...
- a brat shouldnt say adults 's words .
- marcille : im sorry .
- if you are truly sorry , then you have to do "something" for us , bah ha ha ha , ....

Dex-chan lover
Sureau honestly does't deserve Farlyn, he's a piece of shit. Has he ever thought of why are the dark arts considered bad? Is there really anything bad about them using it? Everything that went wrong wasn't because of the dark magic, it was the mad wizards doing.
It's just- ugh. Sureau really pisses me off, I hope Farlyn rejects him. If they do get out of this he really ruined the party's chances of having a "normal" life on the surface

Aggregator gang
Kabru had his thinking set straight (kinda) when he finally met Laius. But what he thinks made me think that then, the next sorcerer simply should be Marcille. She's an elf, she knows the ancient language & spells, & she fully intends for dungeons to be safely profitable & beneficial to everyone that uses it. Laius may lead his group to the final battle, but Marcille can take over the dungeon so nothing changes except for the better in every single aspect. & the elves from the west won't be able to usurp the existing community there, & stay neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread