Thanks for the chapter! I guess this bastard will meet MC while on the way and try to kill him secretly.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing smarter than letting the girl you like, to the point of obsession, overhear that you- or your toadies- plans on "finishing off" the man she has very obvious feelings for.

I'm sure she won't end up hating you for it.

Aggregator gang
War never change and those series too people try hard and kill for treasure. Never get reincarnated without cheat in those chinese isekai world they are mostly untrustworthy but your best friend will be for life.
better finish in europe-like the danger would be the church and corrupt noble and bandits.

Power Uploader
@Ptakers

That’s a huge part of the market tho... if you can’t read it nI a 5 minute break than it’s too long.

As for the web novel, I really wish more than 30-40 chapters where translated.

Even ToDG has 10x that translated...

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge yeah i'd imagine hauling an entire mansion's worth of treasure isn't exactly a safe thing to do, especially when there's so many people who want you dead

@GodricKharg You realize that TDG is the reason why noone picked up SMGT, right? :-D

MadSnail is just too useless with endings, noone wants to invest in something that you know will never end.

Power Uploader
@Maala

I don’t understand that at all, I enjoy TDG, while it’s also annoying he really hasn’t gotten anywhere with his love interests, one all but throwing herself at him, rightly so he’s taking it slow and steady.

As for SMGT I enjoy it as much as TDG. With the only issue being number of chapters and length... I’d love 40 page chapters in the manhwa.

I’d also love huge chapters in the web novel too, but I understand the why of it to an extent. That said, it’s easier to read quickly between meetings or daily tasks.

@GodricKharg We are not talking about the manwha, but the webnovels. Translating something that is suddenly cut to a halt... I imagine it must not be a nice feeling, considering all the time invested. Repeat this twice? Fuck the author.

The manwha is nice though, we still have a good worth of 2-300 chapters left. :) Oh and btw regarding the romance,
Nie Li finally will remember that "the only other woman I was close with was that faceless woman that had exactly the same hair as Ning'er."

I don't really care about the lenght, I'm if a chapter is shorter but the author has more in his mind to tell, I'm sure he will update chapters more frequently. It's that kind of job.

Power Uploader
@Maala

As long as its semi regular updates... 1 a month is a little to few, specially for small chapter IMO.

At least we have 200-300 chapters to burn through...

as for TDG...

yea, I know, I'm current in the web novel. He's already called 'both' his wife.

Users who are viewing this thread