The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 66 - Expectation

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit, it's about to go down. Maybe this guy isn't the asshole he used to be.

Can someone send me a message with this manhwa raws page? I know that there is a page with this manga raws that is more advanced than the one in the description.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the dude is actually a good guy now and the arc deals with Junu's grudge and how it affects Hamin or something. That would be quite the twist.

Dex-chan lover
Hamin Bros...

I'm having some serious concerns about the future of this ship....

Dex-chan lover
Other than a casual remark, Junu seems not bothered in the slightest that Hamin is seeing a boy. Sungah is still as strong as ever.

if the author breaks tropes and the girl in the title, description and being "first girl" doesnt win i will be impressed if he can actually pull it off.

>INB4 NTR

Jokes aside this arc is going to be interesting. I'm guessing he acts nice in public but is really an asshole.

Hmmm his eyes are red this time, still trying to decode his eye colors. But I'm guessing red means some level of resentment or hate.

@Holmes15 yea this isn't ntr content though...

Group Leader
> Expecting Korean comics to not feature everyone as either an asshole or useless

You're expecting too much from manhwas lmao.

Dex-chan lover
lol people worried about the hamin ship

See, the thing is junu doesn't see himself as someone worthy of hamin or of liking someone in general after the whole issue with sung ah. He literally already made it clear to sungah what liking someone means to him and what it would take. He merely sees hamin as a good person looking out for him and as someone he can rely on. Sure, some feelings could already be mixed in there but he's suppressing them for the own ideology he explained 2 chaps ago.

I'm positive this whole issue with this dude that showed up is going to spark some stuff for him and hamin to develop. This is the gateway for getting hamin involved in his hachiman-esque activities and get him to properly fall for hamin.

That said, I already know what happens in the next couple chaps because of raws and it will be a rough time for the ship to sail but I believe it will happen nonethetless.

I've read enough manhua to know that there's this unspoken rule of "once an asshole, always an asshole." That's the usual pattern anyway.

Idk if it'll actually hold true for this story. After all, Class Prez kinda has this neutral vibe to him. While I don't exactly like the dude, as long as you don't get in his way, he'll more or less respect your space and leave you alone. That's certainly different from other manhua I've seen. Normally, characters in a position similar to the the Prez tend to do everything in their power to fuck with the MC.

This former bully could have turned himself around, but there's always the small possibility that his "nice guy" act isn't genuine. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but I'll just continue watching to see where this goes.

Users who are viewing this thread