Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Group Leader
Had some issues doing fixes to the upload but i think it should be okay now. My computer was duplicating stuff out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
I'm impressed. I'm probably gonna get the official translation, but you have my full support! You're improving every chapter.

Group Leader
@Mah_Buddy_Keith Thanks, it's mostly just something i picked up to improve my photoshopping skills. My goal is to try to do one thing each chapter I didn't know how to do on the last one. This chapter it was outlining/making borders on text which was surprisingly complicated in Gimp.

Double-page supporter
A chain-smoker... She just keeps getting more badass.

Group Leader
@Duocsong yeah I tried to just blend the accent mark on the A in with her collar since it was close enough to the "Nani?" transliteration of Japanese to romanized text. I figured it wouldn't look as bad as if i tried to erase it and replace it with "What" i'm getting better at photoshop but I still avoid redrawing stuff when leaving it won't drastically change the quality. I got the vietnamese version from http://www.nettruyen.com/truyen-tranh/machigatta-ko-wo-mahou-shoujoni-shite-shimatta/chap-7/314217. In some places I merged the translations together when certain parts of a page were cleaner.

Dex-chan lover
What to do with that collateral damage?
And she didn't even whip out that magic wand this time. I think that magic wand is useless.

Aggregator gang
Wow, so protective of her friends. What a nice gal.

And Flash..... dont think we cant see you drinking that alcohol.

Dex-chan lover
Why did they hire a male teacher for an all-girls school ? That destroys the whole purpose of that school . They should only hire female teachers for that school .

All-girls school = no male students = no $ex between students .
But hiring male teachers = a lot of $ex between teachers and students .

Users who are viewing this thread