R402 - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Outsider

Fed-Kun's army
Faith & Begorrah Scanlations. Keep on keeping on, Chillock.

Aggregator gang
This really over-the-top British slang style translation just makes this nonsense story even funnier.

Dex-chan lover
The story is already confusing, and I know the translator is just doing this to make it fun for him, but the translations just make it even more harder to try to make out wtf is happening. At this point, I'm just skimming through the chapters not reading it and just looking for something interesting going down.

Garbage translation making the story even harder to follow. And the translator gets salty whenever people call him/her out on it LOL

Dex-chan lover
i don't even read this shit, i just skim through to see them tiddies

Dex-chan lover
@NoForcee

If I had to guess, I would say it is about a depressed dude who fucked a random girl and liked it so much he wanted to know her more. However she is shady af and potentially either a serial killer, undercover/secret agent, or a hit man (I would say hit man is more likely). Because of this she is likely trying to not show any interest in a relationship with the dude but he is just not taking no for a answer. Thus he semi-stalks her and learns she is kind of shady and has had many partners. But this dude is not deterred and keeps on finding her and fucking her even after she says to forget about her.

Dex-chan lover
Typical femme fatale story. I am assuming the story is so garbage, that the actual translation would be even more boring. So why not have a laugh while we're at it. After all, I believe that everyone is here for the 'plot'.

Dex-chan lover
Might as well be reading raws. These translations. Just why.

This is a bastardization. I feel sorry for the author, knowing someone is shitting on his work without regard for the readers.

I dont get it at all, maybe our country's humor is different or is it just me thats stupid

Users who are viewing this thread