Lady Baby

Fed-Kun's army
Is not it an isekai?
It has the conditions to judge from the plot. °-°

Dex-chan lover
Its become such a trope to use time-travel/reincarnation in manhwa of late.

@ifrittuccia I don’t really think it consistutes as isekai bc its not another world, it’s more like time travel since she goes back to being a baby and not a different person. I mean it could turn out to be isekai if it does end up being a different world but judging by the plot, it literally just sounds like time travel

All isekai's must be set ablaze and the blood of the author's must be offered to the manga/manhwa god, so they can repent for their sins.

This is one of my favorite kind of isekai. The story looks interesting with the murder mystery.

LunaLotus scans thank you! and thank you for the person who suggested this on discord!! 😊

why so many time travel / reincarnation to be a baby? I can count at least 5!!!! Lmao... Now it's on the same level as Truck-sama in manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Moth Five? Oh boy, triples that numbers! >D

Lately (?) korean webtoon loves publish/adapting old-european-fantasy style comic/novel and most of them either reincarnation or transmigrationl; At the same time the japanese starts to adapt old-european-fantasy otoge-style isekai transmigration novel.

Not that I refuse tho. Isekai shonen with cheat and harem is boring. COME LADIES COME TO MEEE

Thanks a lot for the update you guys I just love this story way too Much it’s actually crazy lol

sometimes this kind of setting much better than isekai. i hope there will be more soon. kinda bored with isekai genre

Users who are viewing this thread