Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
This will be good practice as a translator as well, hone your skills young grasshoppah~

Just a heads up for the translator, in no way basura(trash) is the same as bastardo(bastard), their direct translations show this and I could tell from the wording in the chapter when basura was use and when bastardo was use un the spanish raws. Still, exellent work. XD

Group Leader
@zero9376 Yeah it's not great either way, maybe the person who mentioned it just has it as a regional dialect kinda thing, idk. I couldn't really dispute it from first hand knowledge. I don't really like overusing bastard either but I always get personally irritated by translations that use the word trash over and over (even if it's correct i normally see excessive repetition as bad writing). Maybe i'll just start throwing in synonyms like filth, scum, garbage etc.

On page 11 am I the only one having a hard time telling if that a blush or just blood stains.

Dex-chan lover
You may have got the wrong girl, but don't you deny that you have got the BEST girl

"I believe that... the wrong person has become a magical girl" Gee, what gave you that idea?

Aggregator gang
"the wong person has become a magical girl" um... I think your selection was spot on. You fight monsters with a monster. A bloody adorable monster at that.
That lucky unlucky lucky guy picked up a pretty competent mistress too. Good for him

Great chapter. This series is win.

In case there's other people searching for the credit page reference, here it is https://mangadex.org/title/23197/slime-taoshite-300-nen-shiranai-uchi-ni-level-max-ni-nattemashita

Dex-chan lover
page 13 : the pikachu is saying the title of this manga .

question for last page : where did the punk find the new uniform for her ? did he just attack a random girl and then stripped her uniform on the street ?

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames I mean, she went to hunt him down because he touched her apparently? So, wouldn't be terribly surprised. Although, that thing was supposedly eating everyone in that school. Maybe he just stole a uniform from someone that uh, wouldn't need it anymore. Because they're dead.

Users who are viewing this thread