Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Strongest or Weakest!? Which Way Does My Skill Go?

Dex-chan lover
5491ffcd5ccacf4fd0236146

Group Leader
We're happy that you guys like this manga so much! And yes we are planning to continue releasing more chapters as our jap translator has taken a liking to its popularity.

RRRRIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTT
I forgot this existed since the novel was so far ahead ,

considering the gigantic ammount of raw chapters i wonder what kind of upload rate will it have

Dex-chan lover
wooooo ty for picking this up!, im in like ch 56 of the novel, i wonder how far did the raws of the manga reached. To be honest this is one of the two isekais that i read in novel form, so seeing the manga reviving is great

Aggregator gang
Man I really miss this manga 😂 I forgot how awesome it was lmao... human bean... I can’t wait til he starts making her level lol (Cuz that’s the route u gotta go right?)

I hope this is something they plan on sticking with, seems like its gonna be a great lil comic

Dex-chan lover
sadly later on this takes the cliché path
This turns into cookie clicker: MC gets drops that increase his stats and makes them all SS

Hell yea all drops lvl S Gj but how you kill monster ....... you need strong people this is sad ...

Dex-chan lover
Please keep up the good work.

I really like the novel. I'm glad someone picked this manga up after Loli Mamoritai left it to gather dust...

Users who are viewing this thread