A Taste of Love

Yes.. food manga! And it's in full colour!!!! I'm in!

Aggregator gang
How they can have all those ingredients some require tropical climate? Probably it exist a spice trade road and get the vegetable identical to earth version.

Fed-Kun's army
The cover image suggests Nan is some type of smooth hottie but he's kind of like a cute dog. Like a golden retriever lmao

This is good, it is different type of manhua I've ever read but it caught my interest. Waiting for the next update

Fed-Kun's army
i wanted to feed my fat ass but found myself isekaied , that's an original one !

This is one of the rarest and unique manga that I have ever read by far! I had never reread manga (like never), only once and that's it. But this manga.. oh boy I've been rereading this 3x times already!!! <3

There's one chapter in here that kiiiind of feels a little bit like a copy to one of Dungeon Meshi's chapters...but other than that, it's a solid cooking adventure fantasy manga.

Yin Yue is fav xD
ship the two guys, sharmoon and yin yue all the way hehe

just kidding ╮(´・ᴗ・` )╭

I love this longstrip comic so much that I've read the raw upto chapter 79 sadly, I can't open chapter 80(last chapter) because you need to have an account! The website is Chinese and I can't understand so I can't make an account huhuhuhu if anyone out there can open, send me a message please even a summary will do. 😭😭😭

Raw version: just click the raw word on the description page, it will lead you to the website

Users who are viewing this thread