Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 16 Ch. 155 - H-Mission

Dex-chan lover
yeah whenever someone tries to force romantic situations one of two things happen:
1) it only results in some ecchi light scene
2) it goes horribly wrong

with eve dont changing i think we can assume shes becoming more of her own version of herself, she probably can still change clothes but only when she wants, it could also be coz her shadow awakened in the girlnado

I think it will go horribly wrong and there may be light ecchi scenes as well. I don't think the two things are mutually exclusive.

Dex-chan lover
This whole plan is ... dumb. Even if he falls for Ebino he would still be able to see Eve floating asleep above his own head reminding him of his first love. Not to mention that when the plan fails, and it WILL fail, Ebino gets hurt again. This plan solves nothing except satisfying the needs of everyone ... except for Eve. If Ririsu would be honest Eve would achieve the happiness she deserves. She can break up with Larou after the fact.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again ... Eve is Ririsu's face with Ebino's body. Tarou is physically attracted to Ebino while being emotionally attracted to Ririsu.

The only solution is to An Hero at this point, or become a hermit with the Love Chemical Ghost.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand the plan. Making Tarou fall for Ebino is supposed to make Eve disappear? I don't even see how this can make Eve go into an object.

Power Uploader
@13man18

No, Ibusuki wants to fuck Tarou over by making him fall in love with Ebino, which would make Eve fall asleep, so Ibusuki can go overseas with some peace of mind (which is kind of bullshit).

Aggregator gang
This manga is basically just shoving its own foot further up its mouth. Can they just whip out some bs logic and fix everything?

Aggregator gang
At least we'll get to see more of Ebino in that bikini before this mission fails miserably.

Aggregator gang
Did you observe that ebino image of ibusaki was the gal that try hard to get 2d Otaku twin tail and all.

Users who are viewing this thread