1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Sensei, What Happened That Day?

Dex-chan lover
Why are they surprised if he properly filed a paid vacation leave? The management knows it already and they approved it. Sure, 5 days is a lot but what's the big deal?

Double-page supporter
What takes 5 days to accomplish? Visiting a grave, maybe? O'll be shocked if he genuinely spends it relaxing.

@Kuroageha
Seems so. Too early to make a judgment since he seemed to be pushing the girl off until she graduates, but the girl is probably one of those upperclass society "monsters" in Jimi's class...

Dex-chan lover
I know it's setting up the plot, but this chapter was a kick in the nuts.
Momo's right: it's okay to be mad because nothing happened.

Does anyone know whatthat Dog Girl from the cover is from? Would muchly appreciate finding out.

we got it...the teacher is a Cold fish...

big whoop!

just put him among the most expressive people in the world and you will have a great story to tell...

and its obvious, some girl fell in love with him and was his student, got yanadere on his ass, he had to put her down.4

this other Male Sensei shown in this chapter, receiving those message from his student about going out with him is an obvious hint.

Double-page supporter
Eh, I see lecturers this attitude all the time. I see nothing odd with him whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
Love when the name of the chapter is just bait referring to the hook on the final page for next chapter.

@MasterPannya
Even if management approved it, I'm guessing she's flipping out because he had a seminar to run for 1-A, which now another teacher is gonna have to take care of. It's the class that's notable for making every other teacher it's had quit, and it's apparently not unreasonable to think they'll quit within a week of teaching the class, so it makes sense to worry about a not-Jimi having to deal with them instead.

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahaha.
Huge fucking fight happens that he intervenes in.
Following day his student doesn't show up.
Takes a week vacation.

No fucks were given.

Fed-Kun's army
This thot slayer sure become irritating when the girls aren't thot anymore

Users who are viewing this thread