No Romance, Boring Life [NRBL]

I want to offer you guys help with the project. But I don't know how to actually talk to you guys.

I would like to extend a deep and heartfelt thank you for continuing the translation of Hatenkou Yuugi. It remains my favourite series of all time, and I greatly appreciate you going out of your way to help share the story with us. It really made my day to learn that someone had picked up where Fennec scans had left off. So again, thank you. ~Anonarat

Group Leader
I made an account just to show you guys how thankful I am for all of your hardwork!

I really love all of your works, especially the isekai cafe one. I hope you will continue to translate niehime too, I'm sorry for all the haters that ganged up on you guys. I know your feeling, I really do! I know the feeling when someone hating on your work but please understand that most of us are very grateful for your hardwork. I'm a translator too, although I translate yaoi dj and yaoi web novel (you know... The homo stuff...) I also have my own share of haters myself but you know what? Fuk them all!

I translate all those yaoi dj and web novel because I like it and for my personal gain. Sure having recognition feels nice and all but meh, those haters will still keep reading my work despite hating it so jokes on them I guess.

Though if I may be honest, your grammar is a little bit.. jumbled BUT it's not unreadable. It's still easy to read and the typesetting is great too! The cleaning is also great!

Tl;dr : thank you for your hardwork. I really appreciate your effort to scanlate all those manga especially niehime. Even if you decided to drop it, I will respect your decision. No one can force you to do anything but I just want you to know that I think you're doing a really great job!

Users who are viewing this thread