Golden Kamuy - Vol. 19 Ch. 189 - Trail of Blood

Dex-chan lover
Tanigaki got FUCKED UP, and man how can series be this good. Amazing

Dex-chan lover
I didnt think kiroranke was actually one of the stronger fighters in the group, but being able to fight tanigaki and koito while injured is impressive. I guess this is the strength you need to lead his revolution.

Contributor
Hell yeah, the battle in this manga is awesome, so raw mmm...

hmmm, that knife doesn't look like its actually in Kiroanke's neck. And the knife that went through Koito's arm looks like it ended up penetrating his chest anyway

DAMN that was wild. i love the wildly clashing tones of the BWOOH to just absolute carnality. kiro’s taking a page out of sugi’s book!! that man is somehow still kicking? HONESTLY with noda foreshadowing someone’s death and our boys dropping like flies im on the edge of my seat. though i do somewhat like exposition man i really don’t want anyone else to die. thank you noda once again for the meal.

God the fucking action scenes in this manga, the paneling is always amazing too. Everything is framed perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
I love the action in golden kamuy. Feels like a real fight in how one gets wrecked.

Fed-Kun's army
Fucks sake, Tsukishima really out there doing more than he gets credit for.

Koito you better finish Kiroranke's ass tf off man, Tsukishima did not almost die for your dumb ass to fail.

But maybe they are arranging this so Sugimoto kills him instead??? Idk but man these fights are great

Users who are viewing this thread