Beauty and the Beast Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I told you these two resolve problems quickly. Heath's honest to a fault and Lily's willing to communicate straight to the point so it's good this 'I kissed one-eye' thing was resolved. >_<

Dex-chan lover
A lot of mangakas cam learn a thing ot two about how to solve problems in a couple

Dex-chan lover
... Huh. I just checked the raw, and the use of "One-eye" on page 10 is not a typo. Didn't Lina say to keep her nature as a monster a secret from Lily?

Contributor
@MarqFJA87 Maybe Lily doesn't think much of it and thinks it's a cute nickname Heath came up for Lina because she only has one eye visible.

Dex-chan lover
It's so refreshing to read something that's not filled with TONS of drama. A simple, sweet and mature romantic relationship is a pretty rare occurrence in the yuri genre.

Heart flatlines after a shitty day
*Reads new chapter*
Heart beat stabilizes

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato: Actually, now that I reread the scene in question from Chapter 18, it might be that Lina was asking Heath to keep quiet about the confrontation in general... or Heath deducing that Lina is more than just a loyal servant of the Blind family, i.e. she's personally devoted to Lily just like Heath is.

Lol if this was some lesser manga, this whole situation would've turned into some pointless drama

Dex-chan lover
The only thing about Lina that Heath is keeping secret is that Lina is in love with Lily. It is referenced more directly later on if I recall.

Users who are viewing this thread