Getsuyoubi no Tawawa (Twitter Webcomic) (Fan Colored)

Railgun
Staff
Super Moderator
On his tumblr he has up to page 46 of volume 2 done as well. It'll go up here after the last 10 pages are done.

https://spartacusda.tumblr.com/

Railgun
Staff
Super Moderator
The guy doing this updated all the previous chapters filling in missing translations for the titles and on some pages as well as more consistent bordering. The volumes have also been split into chapters to allow for higher quality images and earlier uploading as he finishes the individual parts of the volumes. Enjoy. :)

Railgun
Staff
Super Moderator
The Part III: Bonus is actually the first time that has been translated as it was never translated in the original version.

Group Leader
Hey, I just signed up at this site a few weeks ago and noticed fan colors exist, wondering if people would enjoy this project of mine. It’s super awesome someone has already uploaded it and people like it. I spend way too much time on it and do my best rewriting or doing translations using google, so I’m glad people like it. All the real credit goes to the artist Himura Kiseki, and the original translators. I try to post the Twitter pages every Monday, and I just posted Book IV.

Dex-chan lover
@Spartacusda, well it's very well done. especially the redrawing and shading. Great job. Hope you don't get bored doing it at least.

Dex-chan lover
Is this not being done anymore? Seems like they released a colorized version on the regular Tawawa page.

this one is more active than the non colored one, isnt it ?

Users who are viewing this thread