The Queen

This manga has more cruelty than much isekai manga and this is shojou manga. And story interisting too, how concubine ling escaped death.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta admire the artwork. Its hard to find such quality work.

Translators: What may be the answer? A? B? C? Your own anwser???
Me: My own anwser is.... EVERYTHING IS A DREAM👀

The artwork is wonderful, good story telling and character development. Its cute watching the emperor and consort Ling learn to trust and protect each other.

Story is very very interesting. This artwork is unique! I'd love to read more of this!

This is so great, though I'm not sure why almost all chapters appear as super blurred for me and I can barely read the text(I read in a tablet o3o)... Its hard to read blurred words but I somehow did it! o3o

This story is very interesting. I screenshooted so much haha. Thanks for translating! Really like the mc though i don't really like the emperor, too cold i guess. Like he is not understandable

Double-page supporter
Meh, weak mc who does nothing but get dragged along, and every other character is stupid and malicious. It's a bad story.

The art is so beautiful! I'm very interested in finding out mc's past so I shall keep reading.

@sedition, you're entitled to your own opinion, but you seem to have some expectations that are completely contrary to the series description. Did you expect an isekai manga, for the umpteenth billionth time, where everyone is smiling and happy and hold hands around a bonfire? I'm sorry, but life in the imperial court of old China was literally a hellhole of political schemes, and doubly so when there's two factions at odds with each other vying for influence and power (Dowager vs Emperor, which is the absolute worst thing that can happen for a dynasty). There's no sunshine and rainbows to be found here. To me, The Queen is a masterpiece from the scant few 20 chapters I've read already. It has just the right amount of romance; an appropriate amount of plotting given the setting; a mysterious background both the MC and we have to figure out; and, oh, don't forget the superbly fleshed out characters. What more can you ask from it?

I can't wait for future updates.

Double-page supporter
@Mozzy the main character is relying completely on the other characters to not kill her, but at the same time she isn't scheming to protect herself at all, Every other character is also maliciously stupid with seemingly no other purpose than to hurt her regardless of the consequences.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems I'm in the minority from the comments section, but I find this at best mediocre. Only redeeming point is the art, as too often happens in chinese/korean series. Sigh, if only there were more mangaka that can draw like their continental colleagues...

I'm loving this manga! Its cruel, but romantic 🥰. If you guys like this manga I recommend checking out the cdrama Bloody Romance. It has a really similar theme.

Everything about this story is incredible. The art. The intensity. The determination. I love it all 😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread