Kingdom - Vol. 54 Ch. 589 - Happenings of the Night

Dex-chan lover
Something is coming. I can feel it.
Thanks for the chapter XD

Dex-chan lover
I was convinced Kanki was the one who would sabotage their Gyou's food storage, but the fact that it was Ousen who did it and that he sacrificed his men to do this... I didn't think he would do something like that. And damn Kyokai gropping Ten out of nowhere and Shin adding his salt! That indeed felt good lol.

The infiltrators were Kanki's men though, he was watching for them to complete their orders. Ultimately everyone is under the command of Ousen.

Dex-chan lover
@sidesw1pe Actually I think they were Ousen's men and Kanki was privy to this, or more likely simply knew of Ousen's tactics because he's Kanki and can deduce/assume such a tactic from Ousen's original moves.

I just can't imagine Kanki's men giving a shit about Ousen after all, so that stuff they said before dying wouldn't make as much sense.

Dex-chan lover
They have to be Ousen's men because at page 6 one of the soldier is saying "Victory to Ousen-sama!" and I'm pretty sure no one in Kanki's army would say that haha

Dex-chan lover
@Lithe 100% correct, Kanki's men are former bandits they are in it for the loot, none of that bullshit of sacrificing yourself for the sake of the war, this was all Ousen's plan and men, the guys didn't even mention Kanki, not even once.

I am the only one that thinks the pace is too damn slow? I feel like this arc is not being as good as previous ones not as a result of it being less interesting but simply because things that could be explained in two chapters suddenly require three or four.

Dex-chan lover
@Pocman512 Yeah I know what you mean, I also feel a bit like that, but I think that's because the focus is not on Shin alone for this war, there is a lot happening. In my opinion if we were to focus solely on Shin and got an explanation about what happened outside, it could feel like something that came out of nowhere.

85% of the comments: discussing who the men setting fire to the storehouses were serving under.

Me: G R O P E

The scene with the soldiers giving a last hug to each other really made me glad and sad at the same time...

Users who are viewing this thread