SSSS.GRIDMAN ANTHOLOGY

They're all independent stories. And some of them just didn't have great art and weren't worth doing.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk if I'm stupid, but since it doesn't say Doujinshi, does that mean these are technically canon? I'm really unfamiliar with anthology.

@Wreavant. canon and official mean two different things. Official just means it's published commercially under a registered licence. Which is what this is. For it to be canon it'd have to be written by the director and fit rationally within the context of the story's (anime's) narrative.

Dex-chan lover
@SSSS_ANON I have only one question - did you put the yuri tag only on the basis of the yurific fanservice, or will there be an open yuri story?

@Wreavant Antalogies in general in most cases are collections of non-canonical stories, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Formally, this is an official release, but technically it is non-canonical stories. Such anthologies are written by popular mangaka, which in this way express their love for the original franchise, this is a popular practice for popular manga brands.

@SuperOniichan The yuri tag is there because it clearly applies. Also, keep your autistic "trolling" to reddit where you constantly try to pretend Akane and Rikka are the same person and do other "anti yuri" nonsense. Also, your question "will there be an open yuri story?" makes no sense. You might want to brush up on your very poor English skills.

Dex-chan lover
@Joudan Oh sorry, that I don't support your ship. It is so rude when someone doesn't ship the same characters as you. And as I understand from the first part of your comment and the time of registering an account, you are that obsessed stalker who wrote insults to me in private messages on reddit. Your obsession with this ship and the belief that everyone who doesn't support it are trolls is pretty sweet, seriously.

@SuperOniichan It has nothing to do with this "ship". It has to do with the fact you're consumed with shitposting about this shit, and obsessively trying to harass people constantly with everything you do. You are a genuinely bad person. No one "insults" you. Everyone can see you are just out to try and "troll" people and harass them. So they state as such. You do and say the same exact things on reddit, 4chan /a/ and it's very obvious to everyone you're the only one doing it. Your literal goal here is to shitpost and try to cause problems in this fanbase.

Dex-chan lover
@Joudan Of course. I conceived all this right after I shot Kennedy in Dallas and committed the Zodiac crimes. And don't even doubt, it is obvious that all people. who aren't ship Rikka and Akane are my virtuals, including Yuta and Gridman too.

SuperOniichan, your small scale garbage shitposting is not a "conspiracy". You always try to pretend that your nonsense is something hard and complex to pull off. All you're doing is spamming (very short) low quality posts all over the place to try and make it look like your more than one person. And as always, this has nothing to do with "shipping", it has to do with you, and how insanely bad you act.

Oh wow, Kettlehatespot totally sounds like a person with a single account on mangadex and totally didn't make that account just to try and look like more than one person. Not at all like he made that account just to make that post.

Kettlehatespot (aka: SuperOniichan), you do realize that just because you constantly spam the word "paranoia" doesn't actually mean you're right about anything you say, right? Give a single reason someone shouldn't think you are sock puppeting and trying to lie? You've been on a never ending vendetta to ruin the Gridman fan base since the show started airing.

Users who are viewing this thread