Rose Squad Scans

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your hard work! I love the stuff you translate. It's really good yaoi that's not too dependent on cliches. Plus, the more Omegaverse the better.

I absolutely love your scans! They are consistently high quality and the stories you guys pick are always so addicting <3 Please keep up the amazing work, you guys! I'm always excited to see what you guys choose to pick up next <3

Can you translatet "Valentine's Kiss"? I have a link-> 1. https://wfwf42.com/ing -> 2. https://wfwf42.com/view?toon=4185&num=1&title=발렌타인키스1화

Hey I wanna ask if you're gonna translate the other chapters of kinniku x jingai? Looks like I'm hooked on the chapter you post just now

Been following you guys for a long time! I just love everything you publish. Following you on discord and Tumblr. 😘 Can't wait to see more.

Really glad I found this group, I don't think I've ever seen a BL group with such consistent uploads in a long time! Keep up the good work.

Hey, thanks for all the great work! I've been having fun going down the list of your projects and have found a lot of new favorites. I was wondering though, are you going to pick back up The Boss is Too Much? It was getting really cute there, and some of the later chapters look really hot 😍 Either way, thanks again for all your awesomness!

When are you gonna upload Kyuuketsuki ha shinzo no yume wo miru?

I'm srry for asking but I was left on a huge cliffhanger!!😣

Hi,
Romantic Box is still ongoing and updating. I was wondering if you’ll continue to translate the newest chapters?

Thank you for your translations !
But I'd like to know if you've given up the Haga-kun wa Kamaretai series or if there will be a sequel one day.

Users who are viewing this thread