Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
A different twist to isekai... Let's just hope he doesnt get summoned 20x in one chapter. Too OP too quick = Bland. Gonna follow it till then!

The story is good so far ... but why have Japan so much complex with cheating can they not find another problems? She is cheating on me .. he is cheating on me I hate it 😂

It looks like a collapsible climbing pick more than an actual pickax. He probably had it folded up in his pack.

Dex-chan lover
Because cucking is a good excuse to stop giving a shit about the real world?
Honestly, no clue why.

@harroc
a collapsible mining pick could never kill a giant man eating spider vs a normal pick axe that definitely could in real life, my immersion is ruined!
@DouKana684
man you guys have been doing a really great job improving quality with each release, keep up the great work.

Some comments don't like that his wife is potentially cheating.

Thing is in japan the wife tends to be a stay-at-home wife and the husband a work-all-day type because of japans culture.

What ends up happening is that both will eventually start separating and cheat in each other , like come on the wife doesn't have any work except look after the house of course she is gonna want to go out and end up cheating. Same for the husband since working men have a cultural need to go drink at night and drjnk AF they will end up cheating eventually.

In other words this guy is just other of the bunch that without realising got screwed by japanese elitist culture.

Similar to the one with the neet that has crazy powers based on whatever item he takes when summoned. Like the bug spray or computer mouse.

Dex-chan lover
i dont see a romance tag so I could give zero fuckings about cheating or NTR or the such.

Damn, you got me hooked, now i wanna see how he is going to respect his wamen, as always great work and thanks for the release!

Double-page supporter
@kronix I bet his wife is also a summoned beast and that's why she keeps disappearing all the time :p Or maybe since he now has 6x courage he can actually confront her (since he said he was too scared before).

That said, it's a weird way to begin an isekai "I've been married for 3 months and my wife won't let me fuck her and Oh look at that, I'm in another world!"

As far as cheating in Japan, people definitely cheat more there compared to other places, and I think that's because of how much time husbands and wives spend apart. But it's not like rampant cheating doesn't exist elsewhere, like in the U.S.

A company that does paternity testing said they've determined that approximately 10-20% of American men are unknowingly raising children they didn't father.

Users who are viewing this thread