Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Valetta's Resolve

Dex-chan lover
189.gif

Fed-Kun's army
We waited so long and there's a lot of untranslated chapters left still goddamn.

Group Leader
@Mnuchinboo
We waited so long and there's a lot of untranslated chapters left still goddamn.

Works better for me since I don't have to work with the lower quality web raws (harder to read the complicated kanji), or have to redo the chapter when the volume comes out (minus the translation).

The timing also all works out nicely since the next chapter in Volume 5 will apparently be released next month in Japan, so you can expect the next chapter to not be using free crappier web raws (not to mention the things like more detailed backgrounds, or redrawn illustrations altogether that sometimes happens when the author decides to fix some stuff for the manga market sale).

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Valetta nooo!

Kazura doesn't know flower language! You gotta be direct!

Fed-Kun's army
push him down with your god like strength.
pump him down with your majestic powerful thighs.
send him to heaven with the aphro and your own sweet scent.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm vainly hoping that he turns all these girls down straight up and lets people in power know not to set him up like this again (especially with the 14 year old, yikes). I hate how it's "the age difference" and not "she's basically a child and I'm not interested in children" or "I can't survive in this world because the food has no nutritionally value to me, so I shouldn't get romantically involved with anyone". You know, things like that. Sensible things an adult at his age ought to be thinking.

Dex-chan lover
So Valetta is going to turn into a cute girlfriend that is made of blushes and kyun kyun, as well as Kazura's sharknado of a bodyguard, capable of pulling men apart with her bare hands and moving at the speed of teleport.

I'm OK with this, for now.

Double-page supporter
@givemersspls
Umm, about the legal age of consent thing. The age of consent in Japan is, in fact, 13. However, EVERY prefecture has their own laws that supersede that law, and sets it at 18. This is why people still get fucked by the long dick of the law having sex with minors over there.

The superseding age of consent laws might be a thing in many countries, I think. It's messy because of the contradicting nature of it all, and many people take the law that is more convenient for them regardless. It's like how an American might get charged of illegal drug possession in a state that allows marijuana, just because Federal still disallows it. I think. I'm not a lawyer. I think it's just there to clarify that teenagers can consent with another teen and have sex, or marry at that age.

Please try to avoid spreading misinformation.

Group Leader
@givemersspls
Yes and no. It's not so cut and dry as that...it's much more nuanced.

Caveats: While Japan's minimal age of consent is 13, it still forbids fornication if they're under 18. My understanding is that the law is basically there so young teens having sex (i.e. a 14 to 15 year old middle school boy with a 13 year old girl) can't be considered statutory rape if she says yes. The next step after that is marriageable age at 16 for girls +18 for guys, with parental consent (still no sex), but engagement is allowed. And finally the next step after that is marriage at 18 for both genders. And that's not even getting into the nitty gritty of each prefecture's specific laws (not unlike different laws of US states, which has their own consent ages between 16-18)

Fed-Kun's army
Awwwwww she's so a cutie pie

@4stjack Nope, go back to ep 1 and read again how much money he won, then check out how much he is actually spending.

Double-page supporter
I like how the scanlators adding information from WN/LN to give more insight on the story.

Users who are viewing this thread