Radiant - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - B.O.T.

Dex-chan lover
Ocoho really is something else, this girl will amazing down the road of her life.

Even if i don't like the queen very much and don't see her actions in a good light, i don't feel a strong malice coming from her (I do feel something, just not strong ) so even with my opinion of her i really want her and the knight to kick the inquisitors and the lords asses. But i feel that if nothing more, Piodon presence in the inquisitors will be some really difficult obstacle if not downright losing factor, and i still don't know the dynamic of thaumaturgy magic-canceling property so don't know how much of an advantage they really have, as they don't seem to be many they have to be really strong individually to make a difference ( unless there is more of them and i don't know ).

Power Uploader
…I kinda feel bad for that poor merchant family. They just can't open a business without a war breaking out.

Dex-chan lover
Let's call the merchant family's lot in life karma for the various dick moves the dad's performed. Like destroying his merchandise just to not sell it to a sorceress, or tricking people into buying half of items you might really need the whole thing to find useful.

Users who are viewing this thread