Major 2nd

Group Leader
Chapter 91 was done now because the anime adaption ended with Chapter 90.
Since the first 90 chapters are available for consumption through the anime, it was decided to continue from there, to content that has yet to be made available anywhere.
A couple more already translated chapters will continue from after Chapter 40, but then the main focus will be on post-anime content.

Group Leader
I didnt liked some chapter skipping due of 'just watch anime already' i just liked reading it the original one. Too bad prequel wasnt continued scanlated again.

just found out that the manga is being translated again. so excited to be able to read it again! loved major, and i'm loving major 2nd, too. great job, guys!

i prefer to read manga vice watching anime, but thanks for translating the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish i knew Russian.. Since anime is on hold due to COVID-19.. But no English translations :(

waiting for more as well. occasionally pop into the comments here to see if there's any news

Group Leader
Hiya, I'm talking to the translator of Kaido Scans (Hana) if we could start this project back up. I wanna start from where the anime ended off on (since Major 2nd is on hiatus now)

If it happens, expect it here.

Group Leader
New scan group!
56 Scans
We will be exclusively on Mangadex and upload here fastest.

Chapter 103 progress:
Cleaning: DONE
Translation: WAITING
Typesetting: WAITING

Contact us
Discord: hananochikai#9784
MyAnimeList: Mayuka (add as friend first)
Mangadex: Me!

We will be uploading the chapters 96-101 slowly as the anime has already covered them!
If anyone has raws that are better than the ones available online (764 x 1200 px - ebook ver), please contact us.

i came here after finished major s1-s6 + ova 1-3 + movie + major 2nd s1 & latest s2.. its time for manga, cant wait for episode 5 anime hahaha

Group Leader
Expect one chapter every week, on Wednesday!

And to reiterate since nobody will read past comments...
We will be uploading the chapters 96-101 slowly as the anime has already covered them. We ARE intending on filling the gaps but our translator does not have that much free time and we are prioritizing getting post-anime content out for fans.

Users who are viewing this thread