The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince

Custom title
Staff
Developer
CMb3v.png

Trailer

Just in time for Valentine's Day, Nippon Ichi Software released this simple but beautiful story-driven puzzle platforming game for the Switch and PS4.

From my experience, it takes about 4~6 hours to 100% casually, so don't go into this expecting to be intellectually challenged or anything. It's first and foremost a fairytale in video game form.

What you can expect, however, is the hand-holding simulator of the year, all years. If you don't have anyone anything better to spend $20 on, I would warmly recommend the heartwarming experience of dragging around this blind boy and protecting him from the various vicious hazards of the forest such as raccoons and fall damage.

Fed-Kun's army
tfw poor neet so you watch Vtubers to get through the whole game :(
But yeah, the story is pretty lit.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@arkserion posted:

whew. $20 for some handholding. Hmmmmm
It'd be much easier to recommend if it was like $15, yeah, but when this was released last May in Japan it cost a full $60+ and according to ~some people on the internet~ unsurprisingly bombed as a result.

$60 dollars for 4-6 hrs of gameplay is insane lol. No matter how much of a handholding degenerate I am, I wouldn't spend $60 dollars X)
$20 dollars aint too bad(specially when considering it was $60 LOL), as long as it puts me on an emotional rollercoaster lol. Too bad I'm saving my monei for something else

saw this on the eshop and considered getting it! ended up just adding it to my watchlist. might buy it eventually, but i've got so many other games to get through first. the art looks very lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread