Just what I expected from this series. Koga is going to have to earn his protagonist status.

Dex-chan lover
The gap is still there, *cue rocky-like training montage*

I suspect Koga will end up being recruited by the worm under the promise of increased martial prowess, hilarity ensues.

Fed-Kun's army
This Koga guy needs to take some serious training. Wonder if Kuroki still takes disciples.

damn that wall crack from page1 and 20 is a nice nod to the first chapter of kengan asura where komada deva king kicked ohma and missed creating that crack

Koga still have long way to go, if the one fight with him is Ohma, I believe Koga will be down even faster

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Koga is going to be interesting. He's going to need to develop and be built and because we have the first manga as a guidepost we know it's not gonna be Shonen powerups and whatnot but that he's really going to have to work.

It leads to an interesting difference between this and KA, since he's already starting at a much lower place than Ohma was.

Double-page supporter
Kokuro calling an ambulance after beating him is just... I dunno why, but I love his character. Shame he'll get mauled by Ohma 2.0 and never show up again.

Dex-chan lover
Ohma is so strong that he invokes such emotions on a person even if he's dead.

Meanwhile I'm not sure what Koga needs to improve. Is it the base? Or his techniques? Mindset? I wonder if he'll be attracted by the temptation of power from the possessing spirit.

Ah, the good ol' Kengan flashbacks

Koga has shown that he has far from reaching the level of the Kengan matches.

Users who are viewing this thread