Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
I have failed and brought dishonor on my name. I left a blank bubble on page 10 at the bottom it should say "Ah but...that's not my job..." or something to that effect. I'll fix it later along with any other fixes people point out but for now i need to pack up because work is almost over. Cheers.

Also I left his name as "Meow" instead of "Myu" because that's how LH translation had it in the one chapter they did and I trust them more than myself. He does stop saying randomly it after being beaten for it a few pages in.

Double-page supporter
I love this, thanks a bunch for picking it up, your translation is way better than most no-groups i've seen, great job!

Dex-chan lover
Is this jp>sp>en translation? I kinda lost faith with anything that isn't straight jp>en translation (with jp>chn>en being the worst offender), but this chapter might restore my faith.

Dex-chan lover
wow shit it's been a year since LHT touched this?

wow...i actually almost forgot the storyline

Is it alright posting this ? as far i know it oficcialy translated already by seven seas and available on amazon.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the other translations care about manga that are even remotely good. All I see being translated is lame romance series or series so popular that it would be dumb not to translate.

Group Leader
@DashMad Idk I just figured if it was okay to post in spanish it wouldn't be a problem or at worst I'd get a cease and desist like Meraki got the other week (Since other people still carried on with the projects). Thanks for mentioning though since I didn't check. I'll probably just chance one/two more chapter(s) at some point with a notice that people need to/can purchase it and maybe try to find another unloved project to try when i'm bored at work. It was really just a spur of the moment decision on a slow work night and a little bit of time downloading a real photoshop tool + researching recommended scanlating fonts. Otherwise I might just do German translations for my unloved Deutschlanders.

@Pandacron That's more or less the goal I was aiming for. I know it's not top notch but adequate is better than I expected. I still need to do some fixes next time I have time at work to waste.

@Kiriha Yeah it's a double translation. It depends on how good the original translation was as to how well I was able to do but i hope it at least hits the key story notes. I made some leaps to make the swap to English but it should be consistent with the core story if not the exact verbage. (but definitely lacks a lot of play on words etc. that you would get from a knowledgeable japanese translator)

@Criver Thanks for the praise it's more than I probably deserve

For everyone else ( @Wolvenworks @Welcome2atlantis @suzubelle @Gaigous @ma_ko @N1Degenerate ) thanks for the mostly positive feedback i'm not sure how long i'll continue this since DashMad pointed out it is licensed and i don't want to make more work/trouble for our lovely mods at Mangadex

Double-page supporter
@FlashGordan Well, If you develop a taste for translating, there's obviously plenty of projects out there, thanks again~

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, most people weren't going to touch this since it got an official translation sold in the US but not where I live.

Group Leader
@FlashGordan You can continue to do this and no one should care, but for the most part people just pirate the official English or purchase it, so probably not many new readers.

Group Leader
@Xunder thanks for the note, I was using a new program and couldn't find the option to center align text. Which font should I use though? Most places I checked suggested wild words and it seems pretty common.

Users who are viewing this thread