Touhou Ibara Kasen ~ Wild and Horned Hermit. - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - The Inhuman Talent Embracing Wickedness (Part 1)

Double-page supporter
so ZUN admit fan theory about Kasen. aside from her obvious surename and 2 mochi hair accessory .
The Four Devas in Gensokyo finally been told ...if you count kongara as well

so ZUN admit fan theory about Kasen. aside from her obvious surename and 2 mochi hair accessory .
And the chains, and the association she has with the other oni like having access to their drinking items, and the title being "HORNED" Hermit, the slips of the tongue other character in the know had around Kasen. This isn't a fan theory so much as it was a poorly kept secret.

Sakuya being a vampire huntress is a fan theory, not this. You really have to ignore all the previous chapters that happened to say something like that. So, I guess this will be the arc that concludes WaHH, which is a shame because this is the Touhou manga I enjoyed the most.

Should be a teaser for a new game, kind of how they did it with hidden star in four seasons which coincided with chapters 40 and 41. Also coincides with the release date on each chapter in Japan with it happening every 2 months the next chapter happens a month before Reitaisai,
Some predictions:
The release of the game which is plausible due to the fact that if they choose comiket 96 they would have to release 4 chapters which is still possible but seems unlikely due to how much content there is in each chapter

The plot would probably send players into different hells as the stages,

My guess on the playable chars would probably be something along the lines of having either choices with a backup or a supporting item and a char
Playable chars would probably include the six people already investigating, Tenshi and Komachi, Marisa and Sanae, and finally a small possibility of Reimu and Kasen.

The reason I say Kasen and Reimu has a chance is partially because Reimu rarely looses in canon and that they are a pair and would make sense together. The reason it is small is the fact that since there probably will only be one more chapter before the new game and the trend that is making Reimu less OP, for example she loses to Okina due to trickery as well as food poisoning in a recent chapter. And it would make sense as the reason the other characters are trying to get into hell.

Dex-chan lover
The time has come to assume your true form! Arise Ibaraki-Douji, Arm of Terror!

Group Leader
holy SHIT, Ibaraki's Arm is HOT

i can't wait to see Kasen reunited with it and gaining back those horns and the ability (although probably not the temperament) to make that face

Group Leader
Hooooooly crap. I love that Zun never even tried to hide the fact that she was an Oni, and yet this entrance was friggin AWESOME!

@mrguest he didn't "adimited".
It was just painfully obvious since from the start, she is not only is named after the titular oni but the manga itself mentioned that she might be one in the early chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread