Piano Forest

Depending what copies are being uploaded, Batoto had chapter uploads as follows, Chapters 1-25 by Reimu, Chapters 16-76 by KEFI, Chapters 33-38 by Entropy, Chapters 41-43 by SnoopyCool and Chapters 77-241 by Easy Going Scans

Power Uploader
Reimu and entropy have closed down I think. Their mandaupdates profiles are listed as inactive.

Contributor
Unquestionable classic. Really makes you want to listen to classical music while reading just to add to the mood. Highly recommended.

I made an account today solely to say how great this manga is. Personally, I've never been interested in music, and classical music somehow makes me feel really irritated when I listen to it, and I've also never liked slice of life manga either, so without a doubt I'm not the target audience here. What I'm saying is, if this was a "decent" story, I would've completely hated it. This is definitely not a story like that. The beginning reminds you of childhood, the middle has you so nervous it's almost like you're the one getting on stage, and the end can make you understand how people can cry and laugh at the same time. So even if 241 seems like a daunting amount of chapters, I'm telling you to read it anyway, even if it takes you years, because even if you hate music this is still an amazing story.

Double-page supporter
One of my all-time favorites (since I'm a musician). I had to reread a good chunk of it after the anime ended just to refresh my memory. It's simply FANTASTIC.

Damn, haven't got this much feel since the day I finished "Sanctuary". Recommended.

Double-page supporter
I've been coming back to this every once in awhile over the years. I started reading this since Entropy days, so it's great to know that it's finally fully translated. It's been so long, but I still remember the important plot points more or less; I think that shows how good this manga is. Something that always intrigued me; how do people who have no knowledge of music enjoy this type of manga? Would readers avoid picking this up because of the lack of knowledge/interest in music? Personally I think it's a great way to know more about music though.

Now for some useless rambling.
It's interesting how every time I come back to this I'm in a different phase of life (more or less uh). The last time I binged read this, I still have not yet traveled to Poland. Now that I've started to pick this up again, it's great to actually know more about the culture and references. It's given me a richer reading experience compared with back then. With that said, I'm looking forward to finally finishing this story.

NUuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CHAPTERS!*Table flip* Seriously I was just reading chapter 78 and suddenly they all disappeared all the way to the last chapter >3>/. . . I hope this gets fixed soon -.-'
It's a great manga and this is my fourth time re-reading it! I've only ever gotten to chapter 137 because I've been reading it since translations were only available at 30 chapters... But now that it was fully translated! You know- I was kinda hoping o.o Kinda excited- BUT WHY?

*rages and rants that the chaps were deleted*
T~T I'm sorry.... I hope someone notices the chaps got- (Hopefully accidentally) -Deleted...

@thedeadapostle \^~^/ <3

Just beautiful. The characters’ development. The subtle drama. The way they portray their feelings and pasts.
Outstanding manga. Went far beyond my expectations and I even cried.

Power Uploader
@Mossy I think they were removed because Easy Going Scans wants to be in full control of their work, and only they can post it. When I tried re-adding the chapters I couldn't include them as the scanlators.

Chopin's arc definitely one of the longest final arc I've ever read in my whole life.
It took more than 100+ chapters if I remember it clearly, yes .. that's crazy.
I understand why that this won't get perfect numbers. But compared to other series that pursue fierce battles, this one has a more human approach. Humans are born like that, with character and destiny like that. I really like the selfishness that arises, it's something we can all relate. All the miracles that emerge teach the point of the part of life that we must cherish. Not everyone has the same opportunity.
Ajino and Kai's special relationship is really something. Beautiful.

Really good, I only read a few chapters only because I saw the anime first. Just wanted to see some of the differences the anime had from the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread