Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 12 Ch. 83 - Romio, Leon and the Secret (Part II)

Double-page supporter
i... i will not... i will not feel sorry for leon... nope... humhum... im... im not shedding a tear... its the dust im telling you... i cant... argsdfsgsfs i need more juliet and sugar stuff ;_;

that world pisses me off so much i wouldn't mind Hitler and his whole party got transfered to that world becoming a third power that threaten that world thus the two countries have no other choice to set aside their difference......or you know summon a demon king as a third power .-.

Group Leader
leon real hair color is red, her backstory is sad and as romeo will use his MC powers to help her.

Dex-chan lover
Ah fuck, now you got me feeling bad for Hitler-chan. Well played.

Double-page supporter
So, in Hitler-chan's defense, if she'd been able to punch out about 12 people three years ago, she'd feel much better about a changing geo-political landscape.

I hope the grandma died. Like Leon's mother said, she treats her family like expendable pawns. It would have served her right if the granddaughter she denies killed her.

You know Romio and Juliet are going to have to reunite Leon with her mother.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling Inuzuka will end up staging a coup in the future. I mean, with how shitty the adults are, I doubt the higher ups of both countries would actually be fond of the idea of peace and unity, despite their claims that they do. Leon wasn't wrong when she said it all seems like mere bullshit they use to create the ilusion of cooperation.

Dex-chan lover
@izayamikaelis If there’s anything I’ve learned from Attack on Titan and practically every zombie apocalypse story ever, it’s that, even when there’s a major threat to band against to take down, humans will still be hellbent on destroying each other.

Not gonna lie I saw the pillow and thought it was a really feminine boy, then I realized it was Julio.

Users who are viewing this thread