The Ride-On King - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The President And The Fallen Dragon

Fed-Kun's army
About damn time shit this one of my favorite isekai and it takes forever to get a translation. Good job btw thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
well it's already monthly, we are one chapter behind and could possibly catch up right b4 or on time for the next one, but you would still need to wait at least a month when caught up.

Dex-chan lover
the author is a genius when drawing anatomy... so why aren't the centaurs protecting their nether region/organ? seems kinda exposing... your weakness in the open like that is counter intuitive..

I think I missed something on earlier chapters, weren't the centaur children saved by Not-Putin in the beginning? And if finding the centaur village was simply a matter of ordering a centaur slave to guide them there, why was the noble lady struggling to find its location before, considering her ride is the former leader of the village? That being said, the chapter was great as always.

Dex-chan lover
I think he should've tried exterminating the lich with another light spell

@MagiciansBlack It's a different child, I think the knights followed Putin and then went searching further, found the village, found a centaur child wandering around, captured him and used him as a hostage or diversion.

Users who are viewing this thread